Powered Stretcher > Vivera Clinic
The unique combination of a powered transporter and detachable stretcher provides the possibility of transporting the patient even in less accessible places.
Key features and benefits
- Battery-powered hydraulic lift system
- Integrated battery with battery management system
- Automatic battery charging in fastener system
- Settable load height
- High visibility powder-coated frame
- Integrated bumper system
- Retractable head section
- One-hand release, infinite positioning, pneumatically assited backrest and legrest
- Rubber wheels for better shock absorption
- Steer lock system enables wheels either to swivel or to lock into straight-line position
- Foot-end wheel locks
|Height of seat section||Max 142 cm
Min 47 cm
|Wheels|| Diameter 15 cm
Width 5 cm
|Battery Capacity||5 Ah|
|Maximum load capacity||300 kg|
|Loading height||< 95 cm|
|Maximum load capacity||250 kg|
|Handle extension||27 cm|
|Head Extension4||+29 cm|
|Extended patient surface4||94 cm|
|Backrest articulation||0° – 90°|
|Shock frame articulation||0° – 30°|
|Kneerest articulation3||0° – 50°|
1 Transporter is weighed with battery pack.
2 Meets dynamic crash standards EN-1789 with F401 fastening system.
3 Stretcher is weighed without mattress and restraints.
Specifications are rounded to the nearest whole number.
MEDIROL reserves the right to change specifications without notice.
Schnitzler anatomic pillow
Schnitzler anatomic mattress with integrated children restrain system
Schnitzler HygienePlus automatic restraints